Current account can be opened by the proprietary firms / HUF / Partnership firms / public or Pvt. Ltd. Company / Co.Op. Society / Club / Trust / Institution / Association etc.
- Cheque Books are issued.
- Minimum balance only Rs. 1000/- required.
- No. of operations are unlimited.
- RTGS/NEFT facility available
- Overdraft facility against own Deposits available
- Standing instructions facility available
- Nomination facility available (in case of account of proprietorship firms only)
- Personalized service
We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation,hence customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
Rules & Regulations for Current Account
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof before opening an account under KYC norms as per RBI Guideline.
- The Bank’s management having full right to close the account if account holder does not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve safely his/her cheque book in custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book.
- Cheque book charges will be debited in the account at the time of issue of cheque book. Other Charges, which will be applicable, will also be debited in the account.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be levied from the account.
- The Bank having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulations.
- No interest will be paid in Current Account.
Requirements to open Current Bank Account
- Account opening form duly filled in & Signed by the Proprietor/ Partners/Directors/Trustees/Office-bearers of club etc.
- Two photographs of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/Authorised persons
- Photo I.D. of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/Authorised persons
- Address proof of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/Authorised persons
- Copy of PAN or Declaration on form 60/61
- Declaration regarding credit facility availed, if any, from another Bank
- Copy of partnership Deed or partnership letter (in case of partnership firm)
- Joint Hindu Family letter (in case of HUF firm)
- Copy of registration certificate/Licences issued by any two concerned Govt. Deptt. (for example-Vat license, Drug license / Food license / Shop & comm. Estt.. registration Certificate. Certificate of Registration with Nagar Nigam/K.U.M. Samiti), etc.
- The certified copies of bye-laws, registration certificate, resolutions passed for opening of account, election of office-bearers, Names of authorised persons to operate the Account etc. (in case of Club/Trust/Society/Association etc.)
In case of Public or Pvt. Ltd. company
- Copy of Certification of incorporation.
- Copy of certificate of commencement of Business.
for public limited companies only
- Copy of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
- Certified copy of resolution passed by BOD regarding opening of account with JNSB and authorising the signatories to operate the said account for and on behalf of the company.